The 2021 National Meeting: "With a Father's Heart: St. Joseph, Guardian of the Redeemer," was held Divine Mercy Weekend, April 9th-11th, at the University of Saint Mary of the Lake / Mundelein Seminary in Mundelein, Illinois. The speakers honored Saint Joseph and the 150th proclamation of the declaration of Saint Joseph as Patron of the Universal Church.
- Sr. Joseph Andrew Bogdanowicz, O.P.: “Ite ad Joseph: A Man for Others!”
- Rev. John Burns: "Heart of Joseph: Chaste Spouse, Guardian of Virgins, Terror of Demons"
- Rev. Boniface Hicks, O.S.B.: "Saint Joseph: Master of the Interior Life"
- Rev. Thomas Nelson, O.Praem.: “The Crisis of the Church"
- Holy Mass Homilies: Most Rev. Donald Hying (Sat 4/10), Rev. Thomas Nelson, O.Praem. (Sun 4/11), Award Dinner talk: Mother Marie Julie Saegaert, SCMC - Pro Fidelitate et Virtute Award Honoree